Our health and nutrition program includes
• A healthy & nutritious menu- We include Breakfast, morning tea, lunch, healthy dessert and afternoon tea. We provide children with a variety of fresh produce such as fresh fruit and vegetables, poultry, meat, fish, dairy, breads and cereals. Our qualified chef prepares all the children’s meals on our centre premises so that it is fresh and home -made.
• Munch & Move program is NSW Health initiative that supports the healthy development of children birth to 5 years by promoting physical activity, healthy eating and reduced small screen time. This program in implemented on a daily basis at our centre.
• Weekly dance/yoga/exercise- we offer in -house and external physical activity classes for the children.
• Gardening in our beautiful veggie patch where children have the opportunities to grow and pick their own organic fruit and vegetables which we use as part of their lunches.
• Sports such as soccer, running, relays and mini Olympics
• Munch club is a cooking class that takes place every week. We encourage children to use fresh produce to cook amazing meals. On some occasion children will cook something exciting such as cakes or cookies as a treat